FAKRO, a second largest manufacturer of roof windows in the world and A10 Magazine for European Architecture are delighted to invite architects from all over the world to participate in the International Design Competition
The competition task involves designing and submitting an architectural concept-visualization of the building – residence. Building in the project must incorporate a wide range of FAKRO products (roof windows, flat roof windows, loft ladders and accessories for windows). The building must be designed so that its realization is possible with the use of available technology. The designed building should also be functional, energy-efficient, full of light, user and environmentally friendly. The body of the building should fully blend in with its surroundings.
The prizes in the contest are:
I and II place
licences AutoCAD Revit LT Suite - 1 year subscription with advanced support
and vouchers covering stay at FAKRO combined with Krakow sightseeing and a discussion panel with Krzysztof Ingarden.
III - X place
vouchers covering stay at FAKRO combined with Krakow sightseeing
and a discussion panel with Krzysztof Ingarden.
01.03 – 12.09.2016
1. Carry out the competition task in accordance with the rules and regulations.
2. Download, complete and sign the application form.
3. Make a scan of the document confirming that the participant is in the course of study of architecture.
4. The competition task, scan of the application form and document must be packed in one folder and named using a code adopted from the boards. Save folder as ZIP file.
5. Upload folder on the server
6. Copy the generated link and send it to email@example.com
7. Wait for the information that your project has been qualified for evaluation by the Jury (up to 10 days).
Competition projects will be evaluated by the international Jury!