FAKRO, a second largest manufacturer of roof windows in the world and A10 Magazine for European Architecture are delighted to invite architects from all over the world to participate in the International Design Competition
The competition task involves designing a concept-visualization of the renovation project with reconstruction of an existing public utility building (e.g. office, hospital, school, factory, etc.). Building in the project must incorporate a wide range of FAKRO products (roof windows, flat roof windows, loft ladders and accessories for windows). The building must be designed so that its realization is possible with the use of available technology. The designed building should also be functional, energy-efficient, full of light, user and environmentally friendly. The body of the building should fully blend in with its surroundings. It is necessary to take a photo of the existing building.
The prizes in the contest are:
I place – € 5.000
II place – € 3.000
III place – €2.000
01.03 – 12.09.2016
1. Carry out the competition task in accordance with the rules and regulations.
2. Download, complete and sign the application form.
3. Take a photo of the existing building.
4. The competition task, scan of the application form and a photo must be packed in one folder and named using a code adopted from the boards. Save folder as ZIP file.
5. Upload folder on the server
6. Copy the generated link and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Wait for the information that your project has been qualified for evaluation by the Jury (up to 10 days).
Competition projects will be evaluated by the international Jury!